Thursday 9 July 2015

Held Race news: TRAYLER SCORES SEASON BEST RESULT IN SCOTLAND

TRAYLER SCORES SEASON BEST RESULT IN SCOTLAND 

Held make the best motorcycle leathers
Held wearer Jesse Trayler - 4th at Knockhill

Held wearer Jesse Trayler edged closer to his first podium finish of the season at Knockhill last weekend as he continues to battle for the top three in the Pirelli National Superstock 1000 Championship.

Trayler and the MSS Colchester Kawasaki team have been working hard to close the deficit in the previous rounds and as the season hit Scotland the team continued their building momentum, qualifying on the third row of the grid to battle through to fourth place.

Trayler said: “After not riding at Knockhill since we were there in 2014 on different suspension this year, it was just a case of trying to suss things out to start with and get the bike working without it trying to chuck me off! Qualifying was mediocre for me in Q1 but track activity was hampered come Saturday for Q2 so we didn't manage to get on track and try the changes we had made.

“For the race I got another solid start from eighth on the grid, there were a few crashes throughout the race which helped bump me up a couple of positions, but  I am delighted to continue our form coming to Knockhill and another step closer to that podium! The changes we gambled on helped and paid off for the race which made life a little easier on the bike too. I'd like to thank my Team MSS Colchester Kawasaki and also my sponsors, it was good to repay everyone with another solid result. I'm really looking forward to Brands Hatch GP in two weeks time, a track that I love that's also local to me.”

If you'd like to know more about Held motorcycle gear in the UK please visit www.held-uk.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment