Wednesday 7 October 2015

Held Racer Update: Jesse Trayler, National Superstock 1000

TRAYLER AND MSS COLCHESTER KAWASAKI RETURN WITH TOP EIGHT FINISH AT SILVERSTONE

Held race leathers are used in the BSB
 
Jesse Trayler and the MSS Colchester Kawasaki team returned at the penultimate round of the Pirelli National Superstock 1000 Championship at Silverstone, pushing into an eighth place finish ahead of the season finale at Brands Hatch in two weeks' time.

Trayler had been sidelined from action since a crash at Cadwell Park but the team came back ready to battle it out, qualifying on the fourth row, but fighting hard in the races to secure an eighth place for the Colchester-based team.

Trayler said: “It was a pleasure coming back at Silverstone after what has been a difficult six weeks since Cadwell. Financially it was just not at all possible to be back at Oulton Park after a huge crash at Cadwell.



Held make the best motorcycle leathers

 “The weekend started off slowly in practice and it was just a case of me dialling myself back in after no time in the saddle since Cadwell Park, checking the bike was good and not being too hot headed and throwing it up the road again! In Q1 we were near the sharp end again but Q2 was a bit frustrating as I'd gone 0.5 quicker and dropped four places back!

“The race got off to a mega start and I was up inside the top 10 from the start and I moved up to eighth after some fallers. It was just not possible for me to go with the group ahead as I just did not have the pace in me again just yet.

“I'm happy with the weekend after the disasters we've over came since Cadwell and to be somewhere near straight away. I'd like to take this opportunity to thank Nick Morgan of MSS Performance for doing such a sterling job putting the bike right again and getting us back out there. As well as Leonard Brooks for their continued support this year they have been fantastic and very loyal.

“Hopefully we can go on to the final round at Brands Hatch now where last time there I stuck it on the podium with a s spot, I'd like to finish off on a good note and repay everyone with a top result for all their hard work.”





Want to know more about Held Bike Gear in the UK? www.held-uk.co.uk for our online catalogue, information, care tips and a list of UK stockists!

No comments:

Post a Comment