Thursday 10 May 2012

Ultimate Gear Test from Visordown Staff

We pride ourselves on making quality, comfortable, well priced and safe gear. We're never happy to hear people have had 'offs' in our, or any other gear, but always happy to hear they are ok.

What happened to this? read on..
 Here's a very nice email we've had in this morning from Andy Stevens, Who heads up the advertising at Visordown. Nice in terms of his words, but not nice because of what happened!


Andy said: "Just wanted to let you know I had a crash on Tuesday, Van driver did a very quick U-turn from parked and I had no chance. Hit him at about 30mph, and finished 15 feet down the wrong side of the road.

Ouch! Andy's new Husqvarna Nuda 900R
 I was wearing my beloved and now ageing Defence jacket and the trousers that you supplied a few years ago. Nothing broken but dislocated shoulder. My left knee hit the vans drivers door and peeled back half the metal front wing and despite having a totally numb knee for two days I haven't got a scratch on me. I damaged every side of it plus hit my head hard. The trousers and jacket are ripped but still didn't get all the way through.

These old Helds, now discontinued, did the trick!
 So, I just wanted to say thank you for the brilliant gear. I will be writing about the event when I'm back at work and have nothing but good stuff to say about Held kit.

And here's the Jacket...
 ... now I just need to replace them : o ) lol"

We'd like to wish Andy a speedy recovery!
 
For more on Visordown please visit www.visordown.com

For more information on Held in the UK please visit www.held-uk.co.uk

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear that you are OK and wish you a speedy recovery.
    Will you sell me your front Brembo calipers please ??

    ReplyDelete