Tuesday 15 May 2012

Ultimate Gear Test Two- Michael Braybrook

Just a week after we published Visordown's ultimate Held gear test thanks to the 'off' from their own Andy Stevens we've got some more feedback from Held wearer Michael Braybrook.

We're please to say Mike is ok after his spill in Wales. Here's what he has to say: 

A bit of a follow up review for you. I know you're always looking for real world review, and it doesn't come much more real experience than these.

Unfortunately, while riding in the beautiful Welsh countryside last weekend, a corner got the best of me, and so I ended up hitting hard side of a hill followed by a fairly large tumble down the road, with bike in tow. 


Mike's Bike- Damaged Daytona
 At the time I was wearing my Held Warm n Dry gloves as it was going to be a long day, and the temperature was going to drop in the morning/evening. Fortunately, I escaped relatively uninjured, with just the obligatory brusing and soreness associated with a bike bouncing off you down a road. 

Mike's Held 'Warm and Dry' gloves after his 'off'. Kept his hands warm, dry, and safe..
 However, my hands escaped completely unscathed, with the gloves taking a pretty decent impact. As can be seen on the pictures, the worst damage was some scuffing on the knuckle protectors and a bit on the side of the gloves, no seams broken, no tearing, and no hand pain what so ever. 

Big thanks to the guys at Held for making top quality gear, and although I hope to not have another topple for a good long long time, I trust I'll still be in my Helds, just in case.

Mike


Thanks Mike for the feedback, hope the Daytona is back on the road soon!

For more information on Held in the UK please visit www.held-uk.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment