Wednesday 5 August 2015

Held Race News: Trayler climbs the standings to 4th!

TRAYLER MOVES UP THE STANDINGS WITH MSS COLCHESTER KAWASAKI

Held wearer Jesse Trayler overcame one of his toughest rounds on the Pirelli National Superstock 1000 Championship calendar at Thruxton to claim a hard-fought eighth place and move up to fourth place in the overall standings.

Superb season for MSS Colchester Kawasaki rider Jesse Trayler

Trayler and the MSS Colchester Kawasaki team had a challenging start to their weekend before qualifying on the fifth row of the grid, but this didn't faze the Essex-based contender and he delivered one of his best performances of the season to fight through to eighth place.

Trayler said: “Thruxton for me, I knew was going to be tough after struggling to find any pace at all there last year. So this weekend I knew I just had to be realistic. After a bit of a disappointing end to qualifying in 15th I knew I had work to do and it was just a case of salvage operation and try push through for some points! I knew my race pace was going to be better and actually the times weren't far off and I was only 0.9 off pole! 

"I got another good start which helped then I got a bit beaten up and pushed back mid-race. Come the end though I'd managed my tyre well and a gaggle of riders in front started to come back to me and I successfully passed them to come home in eighth and push myself one place forward into fourth in the championship! So a job well done I think come the end of the weekend at Thruxton! 

"I would like to say a massive than you to the guys at MSS Performance, Colchester Kawasaki, Linxcel, Leonard Brookes, Held Leathers and Shark helmets for their support for this season and also to a few other individuals that have kept faith in me and helped me progress this year especially."

If you'd like to learn more about Held in the UK, including an online catalogue and a list of UK stockists please visit www.held-uk.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment