Friday 28 August 2015

Held Racer News: Cadwell Park and Jesse Trayler

TRAYLER AND MSS COLCHESTER KAWASAKI ENDURE CHALLENGING CADWELL



held wearer Jesse Trayler and the MSS Colchester Kawasaki team had one of their most challenging weekends of the season so far in the Pirelli National Superstock 1000 Championship at Cadwell Park last weekend.

Trayler and the MSS Colchester Kawasaki team had high hopes for the Lincolnshire circuit, but a tough qualifying session put him down the grid and fighting back. The Essex-based contender was moving back through the field, before a crash ended his run.

Trayler said: “After a successful test at Cadwell a couple weeks ago I was really confident going into the weekend that we could score a top result. Unfortunately this wasn't to be and I was hampered all weekend with bike problems, so I only managed five laps in Q1 and didn't even make it out for Q2. It really left us on the back foot and I started a low 28th on the grid.

“I got another belter of a start again on the restart after a red flag. After three laps I had climbed up to 13th and started to close a group of riders down! Sadly though my bad luck wasn't done for and I had a huge highside at Charlies.

“I'd like to say a massive thank you to my team and everyone that helped all through Saturday trying to get the bike running properly, especially to Nick Morgan who just didn't give in and also to Richard from Dyno jet that runs the BSB Dyno. Also my dad that always makes things possible. It just wasn't to be this weekend and now we just need to regroup, put the weekend behind us and crack on with getting ready for Oulton Park now.”

If you want to learn more about Held in the UK 
please visit www.held-uk.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment