Thursday 30 November 2017

A word from endurance racer Dai Benyon

**SPONSORSHIP**

A BIG thank you to Guy, Loz and everyone else at Held Rider Equipment for the leather and accessory sponsorship for the coming 2018 season.

I first approached Held last season as I always struggled with ill fitting gloves, the palm would get too loose and the fingers were always that little too long and if I went down a size they would be too tight.

No lImits endurance racer Dai Benyon


I first met Guy and Loz at my local Held supplier, GT Superbikes. Great blokes to talk to and we got down to designing and measuring my hands for the perfect fitting gloves! The leather is very supple and the fit is to the mm. 

I have worn these gloves for nearly a full season and they are as good as the day I recevied them.

Buzzing with my gloves I rang Loz to talk leathers and he came back with a great offer and free stuff :). Our last round of the 2017 season was at Donington Park and Loz made a 4 hour round trip to come and get me measured for next season's suit.

No lImits endurance racer Dai Benyon


4 weeks later and the suit is on my door step protected in one of Held's brand new travel boxes. The box is fantastic, it will hold all you'll ever need - From your leathers to your spare toe sliders!

Now the suit - Again Loz has pulled it out of the bag! Mm Perfect. The leather is so supple, there's no need to wander around the house for days breaking the suit in. I put it on and sat around for a bit to check i could move and it felt like a suit that I had worn for years! Extremely happy with the service and the product!

So.. if anyone is looking for perfect made to measure kit for the 2018 season - give me a shout and Ill pass on Loz's number



Thanks Dai, and good luck for 2018!

To learn more about Held in the UK please visit www.held-uk.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment